Tuesday, November 29, 2016

SpeedCrunch 0.12 Released

Almost 3 years and 700 000 downloads later, here's the core new features of this release:
If you're curious, check out the complete list of enhancements and bug fixes. Or go straight to the downloads page. For better productivity, learn about all the user interface quirks at your disposal.

MacOS users: please note that a download is not yet available for you. If you can help us with that, please get in touch. (download is now available, thanks to Samuel Gaist).

Don't forget to report issues or request new features in our tracker. See more ways to contribute in the Help menu on the new website. Please help us release 1.0 as quickly as possible. Have a look at what's planned already.

Massive thank you to TeyutPol WelterFelix KrullHadrien Theveneaul.inc, all the translators at Transifex, and the folks over at Portable Apps (for representing a nice chunk of our user base).

Cheers

2 comments:

Przemoc said...

Thanks for continuing SpeedCrunch development. It's my favorite desktop calculator.

During some disk cleanups today, I googled speedcrunch today to check whether there was any version newer than 0.11 (which installer I found on disk) and surprisingly there was!

Unknown said...

I see that tour website is down atm, so I found this blog to make a comment.

I use your calc quite a lot. I havent used any other pc calc ever since I found your text calculator: it's great!

I hope you re fine and that you will recover your website soon. Your calc is the best!